Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The publications of this Journal are in open access, however, reproduction for research reference in any medium shall be provided with the citation of the author(s) and this Journal.
The authors are responsible for the linguistic and technical qualities of their texts and for obtaining permission for the use of drawings, photographs, or any illustration made by others than the author(s). The editors only tried to ensure minimum coherence to the articles. The editors always reserve the right to make all the changes in the manuscripts to maintain the standards of the Journal. Papers under serial numbers are evaluated through blind reviews to ensure compliance with the ethical rules of this Journal and the guidelines of the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan.
Website text and figures ©️ Journal of Asian Civilizations.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.